Saturday 30 May 2015

Logitech - A Brand Name To Count On For Supreme-Quality Computer Audio!

I have owned a variety of different Logitech products throughout my lifetime, including: Gaming gear (Mice, gaming controllers ,Keyboards and headphones) and of course, some of their high end speaker sets. I had made a conclusion by saying that I favor their speaker sets the most, especially with their release of the Logitech Z-5500, which I have done a review on in my previous blog post - since I believe that even after 10 years, the Z-5500's are still outmatching their opponents' attempts on creating a better 5.1 speaker set.

Technology is ever so advancing at an unbelievable rate in the 21st century, maybe one day another competitor such as Corsair or Edifier will create a speaker set that may outperform the Z-5500's. I also highly recommend Logitech's gaming products such as the Logitech G509 'Proteus Core' technology mouse, since it is truly the best gaming mouse I have owned thus far :)

Sadly, this is the last written post I will be publishing on this blog :( , but I will surely do more song demo's through the Z-5500 for the upcoming 2 weeks to demonstrate its immaculate performance across music platforms!

No comments:

Post a Comment