Thursday 21 May 2015

The Legendary Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker Set (launched Sep 29, 2004)

As an audiophile or even just an overall music enthusiast, I'm sure you have wondered - in particular, what computer speaker set could possibly be the best to use for a wide range of everyday applications, such as listening to music, playing your favorite video game or just simply enjoying yourself by watching a movie from the comfort of your home, on your very own computer entertainment system!

Of course, through personal experience, I have come to a conclusion that the magnificent Logitech Z-5500 dominates in all three these categories, because truly, I've never had another sound experience with another computer speaker set like with these THX certified 'monsters'! 

Even though, having said that the Z-5500's dominate in any audio everyday application one can think of, I still find myself having a jolly of a time listening to hours and hours of music much more through these beasts than just simply watching a film, or receiving audio output from a video game. This is mainly because I feel that through every second of listening to music through a speaker set, you can be continually reminded of how powerful the speaker set really is, because I usually seem to get a wider range of effects, from the highs (frequency) hitting crystal clear and the subwoofer creating room filling base - from the beat, of the actual song. Oh... but trust me, watching a good quality action movie with DTS sound encoding (which the digital control module incorporates flawlessly) can be just as exciting!

Please stay tuned for my review video (airing soon) for a full review on the Logitech Z-5500's on hand and in person!

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment